the rabbit with a green bow

Mittwoch, 29. August 2012

Wedding in Hamburg Part X: The Candy Bar.

    I can not believe that I have not posted about food for so long. As you know I love to  
    photograph food.
    Fortunately there was plenty of food at the wedding. But I have to say that I have hardly eaten 
    anything because everything else was so exciting and I forgot to eat.
    But at least I took pictures of the wonderful candy bar.
    I loved it!!
                  Have fun!




See also Part IPart II, Part III, Part IVPart V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII and Part IX

29.08.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.