the rabbit with a green bow

Montag, 17. Juni 2013

Instagram I.

    Hej, hej people I´m still alive and trying to get some pics and content on the blog in the next few
    weeks.
    1. My lovely new collar clips from UK. 2. Found this statement on the wall of my last job.  
                                                                       Without words ;)
    1. Beloved fish cake from the market in Hamburg. 2. Cake at Leti´s place on a lovely Sunday.
    1.+2. I went to Franzi, the best hairdresser ever.
    1. Chocolate hedgehog. 2. Hello (new dress and collar from COS)!
    1. Frog time. 2. Blue sky.
    1. The dream team! 2. Some flowers in my new town.

17.06.2013

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.